Tech Day 2007 (Osaka JALT's Third annual Tech Day)
Speakers: Tom Robb, Myles Grogan, Gordon Wilson, Leon Bell, Cameron Romney, and more . . .
- Tom Robb (Kyoto Sangyo Univ.) Introduction to Moodle and Making Quizzes with Moodle
- Myles Grogan (Momoyama Gakuin Univ.) Using Excel for class activities
- Leon Bell (Momoyama Gakuin Univ.) Preparing students for the TOEFL iBT test using non-networked technology
- Cameron Romney (Momoyama Gakuin Univ.) Experiences with Vista
- Gordon Wilson (Hannan Univ.) The (near?) Future of Computing in Language Learning
There will also be a "My Share" time for all who attend to share favorite websites and tech-related ideas.
Dinner afterwards at the superb Italian restaurant Naomi Amore!
Venue: Hannan University main campus - a 5-minute walk north of Kintetsu Kawachi-Amami station (15 minutes south of Tennoji/Abeno station)
Price: JALT members - 500 yen, one day members - 1000 yen
October 6-7, 2007